Originally Posted By: sPlKe
first off:
you are not allowed to use the predator, the look and the weapons, for they are copyrighted.

second:
the model doe snot work ingame. end of story. too high poly, badly modeled and in fact really ugly.

third:
jungle. really? you do know that its probably the worst case scenario for the engine to handle, a jungle? many have tried, many have failed.

fourth:
i dont want to talk down on you. i really dont. but you have to understand that what you are about to do was doomed to fail from the very instance you had the idea. and you will learn that. it does not matter to me at all if you believe me. i couldnt care less. but you will learn that i am right.

fifth:
if you want to do something, anything, first find out what you are good at and train that skill. create a small game first. do some research. dont jump into there. making a game nowadays is not like it was years ago. and even then, this wouldnt have worked...

1 - There are a lot of renders, webs with predator stuff and 3D models on the internet and there isn't any problem.

2 - You aren't right. The Model with only the arms (as it is a FPS) works perfectly on GS. I got 160 frames when rendering the arms and 170 fps I get rendering the old copyrighted test models, so, there isn't any problem.

3 - The Jungle will only be an introduction, all the rest of the game action will be into the militar base. So the jungle doesn't have to be very big, a small jungle with simple tall trees will be correct.

4 and 5 - This isn't the first game I've developed. I've created a Space Shuttle Simulator and a Car Simulator Game, apart of other testing projects since 2007, so i'm not newbie, I'm only newbie in FPS coding, but it doesn't seems to me very difficult.
I know the project developing will be long, but I'm really interested in the Project. For example, for the Car simulator I'm trying to model all my city, a much bigger Project than this, and I'm developing it for three years. So i know how long can be a project.

Originally Posted By: Blink
@mr. schwarz: you know I only use A6 commercial,lol. i dont have mirrors.

@spike...wow, picard facepalm, harsh,lol.

@painkiller, good luck!

thanks Blink wink

Originally Posted By: Blattsalat
at least wait for the new movie before you start anything wink

I'm really interested in the new movie, I hope it will be great with Adrien Brody between the actors.

3D Gamestudio A8 Pro
AMD FX 8350 4.00 Ghz
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB