You know, don't you guys think that maybe it is a little pathetic to post just how glad you are that someone is leaving?
It doesn't exactly scream professional to me, much less friendly (as in: "The Acknex engine is known for its friendly and helpful community").

Sure, young people are, well, young people, and like most young people, they can come across as annoying or childish, but thats no reason for this kind of celebration.

I do agree with FoxZero though that yes, them pretending to be the most professional businessowners ever is somewhat sad. But hey, that's what you do when you're young: Trying to act like an adult real bad : )

Anyway, mikaldinho, I don't know you - and you probably don't know me (I'm mostly responsible for cynical remarks around here) - but I do wish you all the best. Have fun and take care. A few things in random order: People appreciate honesty. There's nothing wrong about being young, but sometimes it's wise not to tell somebody your age (since, as you can see, certain ages can color people's impression). Nobody likes show-offs. Stay professional, act nice, and treat criticism, even harsh criticism, as a valuable good.
Cowabanga - I know you, but I don't think we ever posted something serious in the same topic. Regardless, have fun with Unity. And once more, don't get provoked so easily. Stay calm and don't let mean things get to 'ya.
This is needed because otherwise mean cynical people like me feel awful after a while.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!