Quote:
You know, don't you guys think that maybe it is a little pathetic to post just how glad you are that someone is leaving?

Quote:
Anyway, mikaldinho, I don't know you

thats the problem, otherwise you would react different grin

Quote:
There's nothing wrong about being young, but sometimes it's wise not to tell somebody your age (since, as you can see, certain ages can color people's impression).

I agree that sometimes you should keep certain details for yourself, but i disagree that people will get a different impression on your depending on your age. It always depends on the context.

If a "young" person says "hey im 14 and im making a nice small game, like pong, look at this" bla bla then i feel really happy for him that he is achieving something.

if a "young" person says "hey im 14, im the president of [mynickname]Software and i am doing the next Crysis WoW. If you want to join, you can become a moderator of my forum! If you are mean, i will remove your mod status!" then it's just annoying, especially if it's the 4th topic about the same shit again.

Just look at Rei_Ayanami, he is 14 but doesn't act like an idiot, in fact he acts really grown up.

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig