"but should we ever meet in real life i'll bring you a bar of soap to wash your mouth out. i hope that people like you never get to decide about the future of our planet"

LOL , sure Joey , u'd get ur head split in 2. And people like myself have been deciding over the planet since the beginning of time , hence our success over all other animals and nature. People like you want to live in the wilderness amongst the bears and worms and sleep in a bed of cockroaches while covered in your own feces, that , is not the idea of life for the rest of us. I still don't know why the green head homosexuals don't go and pursue their dreams of living amongst nature and go live in the wilderness. Why the constant criticism of what everyone does but then continue to live amongst our society. Fucking hypocrites.

But yeah , global warming is a scam , and all you supporters get ready to bend over and take the carbon tax with a big smile on your face, it's because of you weak minded retards that everyone is gonna have to pay. And on top of the carbon tax , they have the green police , so we will soon be tasered for using too much electricity.

It's all a big pile of garbage , I don't see how people can be so stupid not to realize it, all the global warming green movement is going to bring is more taxes , more regulations , and a further grip on the average person and their doings. Again , we give more control to the government so it can protect us because we are too scared of everything , soon they're going to have to create a special government unit to come bathe us and brush our teeth to make sure we are clean and don't get any cavities. Pile of faggots.