@rackscha SchokoKeks is right there. That wouldn't make a difference...

@SchokoKeks The repositioning is probably a great way to do that. I will look into those methods.

@fastlane69 When using branching with 'connection', how can I identify the client, who controls the entity - he needs different code than the other clients ofc.

to my code: it should be like this (If it really does what I want is another thing - maybe you can tell?):

the client gets the players input and moves it on the client, then sends the keys at the same time to the server and there the same movement (not exactly - different time_step...) is done. The server sends the new position and rotation to all the clients, but the owner of the player. (There is the need to synchronize the clients position with the servers one, but first I have to get the absolute basics right)

BUT I just tried the code with a friend over the internet and it's jittering like hell, because somehow the server still corrects the position and rotation of the player. Can you please help me getting such a basic thing to work?