Originally Posted By: Joquan
I don't support ANYTHING to do with the "go green" crap. It is annoying, paganistic (If that's even a word), and just plain dumb. I believe that if God wants the earth to be destroyed, it will be destroyed. There's no stopping it. Yes, the Bible says that man needs to be the stewards of the planet, but I don't think it meant that we are supposed to make a big deal out of some small issue. The world has only one destination: destruction. That's not our problem to deal with.

Again, American, and, as it sounds conservative and creationist (at least very religious). See, I was right. grin

I think it is very stupid to say "god wants the Earth to be destroyed", that's like not helping someone after a car accident, because "god wants him to die", or not giving someone vital medicine, or not selling condoms, because "god wants people to get AIDS".
And what if there is no god? There are more non-christians than christians on the Earth! It is stupid and intolerant to say YOUR god wants the Earth to be destroyed. What if I say, the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants YOU to save the Earth?

Maybe the video in ventilator's link was right, I hope you could understand it...