And I always thought that religion is obsolete in our modern world but not just bad, with some positive and suportable aspects...
But reading Joquans posts make religion seem really a bad thing. How can someone believe in such bullshit.
I remember some "joke", no idea where it comes from. It was something about a drowning man and each time a boat finds him and wants to help he refuses it with the argument that god will save him. He dies and asks god why he didn´t save him and god tells him that he sent several boats to save him. You, Joquan would definatly behave the same if your posts here reflect your real thinking. How can you think that you are able to understand god and his signs?
Where the sumerian gods the real ones? At least there where people believing in them before there even was an idea of the bible. And even better, the bible uses some of their storys. Have they really been wrong?
Don´t moslems have the same rights to get into paradies as christians? At least the god seems to be the very same to me.
There actually is no right or wrong, only the evidence that religion is great to be missused, which already caused a lot of misery.

I basicly have ventilators opinion. It doesn´t matter if we cause global warming or not, but it is always a good thing to improve things, which we know can be done better.
As far as I know, there were problems with acid rain some time ago. To me it seems as if mankind managed to change that. Why shouldn´t we go on with taking care of our environment?