@Jquan
So, lets begin:

"Love your neighbor as yourself"
- Looking at your rude posts, you fail here As a "mega Christian" you should follow such an important law given by Jesus

"If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also." Luke 6,29
- I don't see this attitude either. You are like an islamic fundametalist, turn the words around to serve your agressive strategy here.

You have nothig of real christian. A real christian is tollerant, full of love and understanding for the people around him.

You always talking of The sun of god, Jesus your/our hero.
But If you compare the way you act here to Jesus life you will see a difference. He let the Mob execute him. He called Peter back, when he tried to defend him with his sword. he always has spoken about love and peace. There is nothing that justifies your agressive behaviour.

From the christan site of view it should be like this:
God made the world. It is his creation, his masterpiece (or her?). Why should a christian disrespect this and destroy the world on porpouse. If you don't respect nature and creation you also don't respect god.
If you destroy the world it is a disrespect and violence against all following generations.--See quote above.

So and now lets start with the insults and racial stereotyps:

USA christians are pathetic. They only go to church, to be seen in it, so they can say: Hey I am a christian.
But there is no brotherly love, not very much "help the poor and the needy". Only themselfes matter.

@ontopic
I am a christian too. But I belive It is our task to preserve the earth. It is not our task to destroy it. It is like a test, how we respect god

And you are an idiot Joquan ...