Originally Posted By: Joquan
Because mine is the true one.

So you reject all other religions and think yours is true, because yours is true?

Quote:
That's what I am talking about. Evidence is not always correct, neither is faith, but I know that mine is. There is no solid evidence that evolution happened, that the Big Bang Happened, or that the universe is 14 billion years old. There is solid evidence that Christ was crucified, that certain miracles happened, that the great flood of Noah happened. Heaven is perfect, all Christians will be perfect, when we get to Heaven. I am trying to save you and give you passage into Heaven, so you won't HAVE to care about what happens to the earth.

I already told you about some of the evidence that evolution and the big bang are true. There is so much overwhelming evidence, but you reject it, just because it contradicts your religion.
And apart from the gospels, which have been written decades after Jesus' death, there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL, that Jesus EVER EXISTED! I don't think some books that have been written decades based on oral lore after his death are very reliable, and as is seems that there wasn't anyone who thought Jesus was worth to be written about while he was still alive, I think, if he ever existed, stories about his "miracles" are extremely overexaggerated.

Originally Posted By: Joquan
What do you have to lose? Why not become a Christian? It won't hurt you. It will BENEFIT you. It's your choice, you are free to do what you want to, you can choose your own destiny, but I know where I want to go. How about you?

It won't hurt me? I would have to spent my life with nutters like you, and after I die, and if there is no afterlife, I wasted the only life I had.
I was raised as a christian, I was baptized and I had my First Communion, and then changed my mind and became an atheist for a reason. Which means I thought about my decision.
You, I guess were also raised as a christian but you didn't change your mind. Which means, you stubbornly keep your opinion, and other than me, are unable to ever change your mind even when you face overwhelming evidence against what you believe.