Well i know it's not that bad Slin, and i know you are still around and offer your shaders, etc, which can't mean you totally dislike it grin

But wether someone is TOO exited about it or TOO negative about it, both is not really good. I just think thinks like "i tried to get a car movement but the physic can't handle it at highspeed" and "sometimes user help on the irc" are a bit too negative.

As long as the physic isn't on the iPhone, i disagree as i used it quite often even for high speed things and i find it really accurate. Try to change the Fixed Timesteps as well to get a more detailed result.

On the iPhone it's... well, you shouldn't use it for fast objects but there is a nifty Raycast Physic script on the wiki that will do the job.

The community is the most helpful communit i've ever seen actually, just see how many great additions and tools they post, sometimes even for free! And the IRC is always the best place to get help, it depends on what time you go online there. During the day in american time, there is like almost no question that doesn't get a helpful answer. During night it's quite cozy lol.

In 2-3 weeks, i'll have a Pro license too (finally!), then i can go on with my fancy prototypes i made during the Pro Trial and Unity 3 Pro beta time, got some crazy effects lol.
And then i'm finally able to use the GL function to improve my Unity Editors grin

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig