Quote:

I just think thinks like "i tried to get a car movement but the physic can't handle it at highspeed" and "sometimes user help on the irc" are a bit too negative.

You got me wrong here. Cars at highspeed with physics aren´t a problem of Unity, the only thing I am complaining about here is, that there doesn´t some to be some easy to use movement whith collision detection, but well, while it is a bit tricky and there is still a lot to do, I basicly managed to find some kind of solution, which worked well so far.
The "and some of them are even helpfull sometimes..." was actually meant possitively, as I already got quite some help there, I just would like to see more different people to help and not always the same three or four.

Quote:

You don't consider it very bad. To me this means that you consider it bad but not very bad.

The "very" was meant differently here, but well, I have troubles explaining how it actually was meant. If I would really consider it bad, I would have given up Unity already, but instead I already did quite some stuff with it.
Unity is a good tool for sure and I would probably already have bought the pro version if it would cost less.

I think that programmingwise I still prefer gamestudio, but I like unitys editor and their component system is just great in most aspects.