"Penguins use them for swimming. Ostriches use them to propel themselves faster, etc."
Sure some birds "found" other ways to use their wings but why give pinguins wings instead of fins?

"That is man's way of organizing things."
No, it's not. You totally missed my point. You won't find any non-bird with feathers. That's a fact. There is no mammal that has feathers, so why did god give feathers only to birds, which also share the fact that they have beaks, wings and legs, etc.
Bats can fly, but they have no feathers, becaus ethey are mammals. It would have been no problem for god to give them feathers, but they don't have feathers, because they share no common ancester with birds that already carries the genes for feathers.

"Because there needs to be balance."
Did you even read what I said??
There are mammals all over the world. Why wouldn't god put some mammals on some faraway islands? There surely are mammals on islands like Britain, which is near to the European mainland and was once even a part of it. It doesn't hurt its balance.

"Once again, because God had a plan for us. As of now, not everything about us is known."
God damnit, you are totally ignoring my point again!! It would not make any sense to make that detour, if we were designed. But evolution explains this elegantly! Doesn't that make you worry your believes are wrong??

"The reason we choke on liquids, and we cannot breathe underwater is because we were not meant to."
This time you didn't even care remotely about what I said!! I DIDN'T ASK WHY GOD MAKE US CHOKE ON LIQUIDS!!!! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DUMB!!! I asked, why is the trachea is next to the oesophagus, making choking necessary so often! Fishes have gills, which aren't near their oesophagus, which means they aren't in danger of choking while eating! If we are designed, it makes no sense that the trachea is next to the oesophagus, but if we are made by evolution it does make sense!

"Who says that all doctors heal you according to this knowledge?"
Well, if a doctor didn't heal me according to the facts of anatomy/biology, I would go to an other doctor. You can happily going to a doctors who still think bloodletting is helpful. Oh, no wait, you don't go to doctors, you pray to you god to heal you e.g. if you get cancer.

"I didn't say that Satan personally comes up with fake evidence. He influences his followers."
I didn't say that you said that! You ignored my point again! MY POINT WAS THAT YOU ARE USING CIRCULAR REASONING!

"Aggression does not mean that I am contradicting any part of the Bible. It says that Jesus will come back, riding on a white horse, in royal clothes, striking down his opposition."
Seriously, you sounds like a troll. I mean dude...

Originally Posted By: Joquan

I do it for these things, in order of importance:

1. For God
2. For everyone
3. For myself

The reason to be good, is to be godly. The sooner you realize this, the better off your soul will be. Without God, you are dead. WITH God, you live.

Like I said, you aren't good for the sake of being good. And it worries me that you put a non-existing being to a higher priority than existing people.

--------

And there is an other evidence for evolution I forgot to mention:
The retina of the human eye (which you creationists always name as perfect and irreducable complex) is backwards! The nerves that lead the information from the eyes to the brain are ABOVE the seeing cells! And as they have to get out of the eye, there is a hole in the retina where they get out, the blind spot.