Joquan, or Jake, you say the following:
Quote:
In my spare time, I either play guitar, games, or work on making my company better

You know what's missing in this list? Friends, Family and the like, i.e. what really counts. Let me give you a helpful advise:
Stop with game design, stop with web design, stop with everything that belongs to your "company". You say you have not much spare time, you say you basically use computers 24/7. That's a bad sign, esp. when you are this young. Simply drop it!
Get out of your room, get some real friends, not only nerds or weird internet wise guys that stay with you because you're the only one who pays attention to them, get some real friends (and treasure the ones you already have). According to your posts I currently cannot think of anyone that would be proud to be your friend - sorry if this sounds too harsh, but no one likes to be dictated in every way imaginable... and no one likes smart asses. You could easily end up to be alone all your life, so be careful.
You may think my post has no context, that it does not belong in any way to topic, but in some years you'll probably (hopefully) understand it.

Enjoy your life, enjoy and live every moment of your youth - there will be enough years when you have to deal with CEOs and the like -, but stay away from computers as much as you can. (You will know yourself then when it's time to get back into game design if you still wish to do so.)
And don't forget to spend enough time with your mother, help her where you can, and take care of the rest of your family!

(post scriptum: A friend of mine and I once tried to help a guy with an attitude similar to your's. He told us for years that we only talk pure garbage and want to fret him, he knew everything. When we got into the final grade, he slowly realized how much time, how many years of his life he had wasted with his stubborn attitude, only to attack us and to blame us that we did not help him earlier.)

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends