Originally Posted By: rvL_eXile
really great... how long do you spend time on it?
Are these Textures be in the Sci-Fi Texture Pack what you have published some month ago?
Would this Package have only some corridors without the Models like Fence / barrel / crate / pipes etc?

cYa Sebastian

I spent a lot of time. I did not count. Probably too much compared to the price we are offering. The reason is that I built a high poly object for each model and each texture you see to render the normal, height, colour and ambient occlusion maps.

This pack comes with more than 30 decoration models (walls, door frames, doors, pipes, cables, camera, monitor, fire extinguisher and more). You can see these models in the screen shots. All textures of these decoration models are also generated from high poly geometry.

There will probably be 2 versions of this pack:

• The standard edition contains all the decoration objects but no pre-made corridors. It might be good for customers who want to make their own corridors from scratch, maybe with a world editor like WED.
  • The level edition contains the decoration objects plus some pre-made corridors and crossings. It also contains some downscaled versions of some of the textures of our sci-fi 4 texture pack. This might be interesting for new customers or for people who just want to have some pre-made level for prototyping or extending.

I plan to extend this series with more content like an administration area, control rooms, hangar bay, living quarter, prison section and so on.

Some animated sci-fi weapons are also on our to-do list.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft