Definatly some great stuff, even though I wonder where all those polygons are on that lowpoly corridor screenshot. But on the other hand my mobile is supposed to be similar performant as the first xbox, so there should be quite a few more details possible.
If it wouldn´t be a kinda senseless investion for me, I definatly couldn´t await the release tongue Hm, but I am still thinking about it...^^
Which is interesting, as I once discussed with you about buying and selling ressources and at that time I just could not imagine me to buy anything. But now, that I´ve got at least a bit money, thats changing tongue

I btw prefer the C4 clip, as I don´t like that flashlight thingy wink And aren´t the shadows a little bit too dark? All those metallic surfaces should reflect the light pretty well and as they are quite detailed there should also be a lot of light scattered randomly which is then reflected to the viewers eye from within the shadow regions. The dearkness is probbly okay, but my first impression was, that they are too dark wink.

Oh and happy birthday wink.