I tried it & I'm very impressed with how the game mechanics are now much more fluid smile Everything is much faster & more compact. Great work smile

I don't know if you are o.k. with doing also the spell system (?), there are some changes in the concept. Few days ago George & I talked about a ways to improve the level's visuals and came to the idea of making the spell potions to be objects scattered across the levels. They will be similar to the bonus items that are now present in the later chapter 3 levels and, depending from the spell system that we all agree upon, they could be placed in the specific order or just randomly positioned across the level. If we go for the magic-inventory system then order won't matter but if we all decide to have BJ carry one spell at one time (until it's used) then order of potions across the level would be much more important.

Also the Gravity Change that is now triggered with space will be just another spell potion that needs to be picked up in the level. We could keep the trigger mechanics (second space while Sister is in the air) but it should be possible to do this only after picking up the Gravity Change potion and, as it should be with all other potions, only ones (or unlimited times in limited time-frame) with one potion, twice if player picks up two potions, three time if he picks up three and so on.

..just to mention that this concept does not exclude the mouse-wizard factor: Bj will still receive new types of spells from the mouse around level 5 of every new chapter but the spells themselves will be bottled & scattered across levels smile

Btw, did you gave up on the camera angle change during the gravity switching? ..or will this still be available through the game menu?

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<