Hello team,

I've uploaded the level to SkyDrive (Ganderoleg C3 NonCoded V1) that contains all objects (from chapter 3) that are in need of code-solutions so maybe you can take a look. I didn't place in the level 'shared' objects (doors, elevators...) but I added them in the included document to show how they should be modified.

Included document contains detailed explanations of how the objects should function & what should be modified in the existing code solutions. I also added the SFX placement-explanations that Ivan & me agreed upon. The needed enemy routines are not included in this doc.

Btw, different objects in level are separated with different texture-patterns, and they are placed in the same order as they are explained in the document.

@Superku
I just wanted to point out one thing that is potentially dangerous when it comes to gameplay: when sister is changing gravity she falls back if no ground is to be found but while falling she can move in the air. This shouldn't happen because the player can just change gravity, wait until sister starts to fall & move to, in normal conditions, unreachable parts of the level. I think we should make the entire gravity switching process to be fixed, with no possibility to move while ascending or descending from the air.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<