I totally don't get what people like so much about this game. I mean it really has some interesting approaches like being able to "build" stuff by combining certain objects you can gather to create things like doors. I see no point in the game itself though...

I now managed to watch over 10 minutes of the "episode 1" and I'm even questioning the fun in this game more than before. It felt like most of the time was spent to create a nice "home" which just means taking away cubes until the room has a "nice shape". Then you run around the world, get on an island, make a huge pile tower on it, go back and take everything in your "home" away in order to move to the island. WTF!?

That you felt you had to use a fast forward function speaks volumes. I mean people usually moan when there are lots of distances to travel in RPGs and stupid collect quests to solve - this game seems to be made of nothing more than exactly that...

Maybe there's some top secret fun hidden you only get when playing but despite some interesting elements it still looks to me that this game is made of boredom. Is it already the time where I have to say "I'm too old for this"? I hope not! eek

Last edited by Toast; 09/27/10 12:51.