@JulzMighty:

Ok, in fact like lot of people using A8 you like programming, and doing shaders.
But don't forget there are lot of people that are most 3D artists, they prefer to create visual things than coding.
In that part Unity is a lot better for 3D artist.
For my part i find its structure incredibly good.
For shaders, Unity have the common ones, it's very very sufficient !

What is the advantage to code a shader if you don't make a game using it laugh ??

I know A8 people like to code and realise tools, shaders.
But for people targetting game making, and that are more 3D artists, believe me they really prefer to create the game and use common existing and sufficient shaders directly !

Perhaps you would want to say : Well Far Cry editor have lot of panels and things , i don't find it's struture really good ! And i'm not sure Far Cry team is a good team laugh !!

Unity is a solid engine for INDIE and PRO domain !
With Unity it is possible to do all in C# , and you'll can use a professionnal editor from Microsoft , its far away from SED !

If we should dress the list of Unity advantages, it would be pages of them, just browse their description page laugh

It's like any engine, or modeler, you have to do some projects under it, to begin to be at ease with it !
But if you're not at ease with it; no problem don't use it, but don't say , it's not so good.

Well it's not comparison A8 and Unity.
It's Unity features , don't forget !