I made a quick list of the spells that I think LJ & BJ could receive during the game in different chapters. Here is what I had in mind:

Chapter 1 / Mountains..........Gravity Switch (BJ)
Chapter 2 / Dungeon............Invisibility (LJ) (time limited)
Chapter 3 / Fortress............Illusion (BJ)
Chapter 4 / Mansion............Recruit (LJ)
Chapter 5 / Forest...............Flying (BJ) (time limited)
Chapter 6 / Caves...............Strength (LJ) (time limited)
Chapter 7 / Castle...............Golem Control (BJ)
Chapter 8 / Sewer...............?
Chapter 9 / Swamp..............Zero Weight (BJ) (time limited)
Chapter 10 / Swamp Castle....?

Gravity Switch & Illusion are already known and Invisibility, Flying & Strength are self-explanatory. I will add some invisibility-based gameplay into Fortress levels in the second (and final) re-design & tweak turn for this chapter in about 10-12 days.

Recruit should be the spell that can be used only if target enemy soldier is near & it should turn the target enemy soldier into ally, making him fight other soldiers in his near surrounding. This spell shouldn't be time limited & the ally soldier should be friendly even when LJ or BJ pass him by.

Golem Control should work from anywhere in the level & if there are few Golems present in the level BJ should be able to choose which Golem to control. This spell shouldn't be time limited but it should make BJ immobile while active (similar casting method as the Illusion).

Zero Weight could be a great help to BJ if she needs to walk over the quick send, water lily or ride on the top of the crocodile in the swamp.

What do you think about my proposals & can you think of any spell that could be used for Sewer or Swamp castle?

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<