Thanks for the run down, this type of information helps me find the problem. Do you think that this error could be caused by memory consumed that the engine does not allocate? For instance, would the engine detect in the sys_memory FMOD sounds like these which are loaded through a .dll:

ftorpedo_bounce = fsoundSampleLoad(FSOUND_FREE, "Audio\\torpedo_bounce2.ogg", FSOUND_NORMAL+FSOUND_FORCEMONO, nullvector);
fdynamad_explode = fsoundSampleLoad(FSOUND_FREE, "Audio\\dynamad_explode.ogg", FSOUND_NORMAL+FSOUND_FORCEMONO, nullvector);
fdynamad_travel = fsoundSampleLoad(FSOUND_FREE, "Audio\\dynamad_travel.ogg", FSOUND_NORMAL+FSOUND_FORCEMONO, nullvector);
fdynamad_shoot = fsoundSampleLoad(FSOUND_FREE, "Audio\\dynamad_shoot.ogg", FSOUND_NORMAL+FSOUND_FORCEMONO, nullvector);

Do you think that this problems lies on the FMOD.dll not removing it's memory properly? Other than that, I can't really see anywhere that my other .dll's would use much memory, as it's just ANET, mysql, and the xbox controller plugin.

Since my sys_memory only shows about 450MB that means that over 1GB is somehow allocated elsewhere... I just don't know how. All my songs are streamed too.

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/