Yes that's why he should fix those things first.

And i still think he is lazy. Sure he created a buisness now, but maybe he can spend some of his 5 million euro on people who actually do financing and all that crap so he can concentrate on programming (he isn't hiring additional programmers for minecraft, he wants to be the only one on that project, which i totally understand and i would do the same so thats fine).

But you need to follow his twitter a bit, he doesn't seem to work too much. He kept posting about Super Meat Boy and Civ5 before (that's the reason why there were no update for many weeks).

As far as i know the SMP had damage working before, i saw some videos where people acually got damage (but healed fast again, maybe it was set on Peaceful? But i also saw people dying in SMP) so i dunno why he has so many problems to fix this. I know how multiplayer programming can suck, i've done quite a lot too, but as mentioned before by you, he should spend more time on fixing those bugs before adding new stuff.

I don't really play single player a lot, so i hope his "beta" will come soon.

I do give him bonus points for his biomes though, looks really nice. Hell is rather disappointing IMO. If you look for a challenge then it's fine, but the new block types are ugly and kinda useless (maybe the goldbrick is good for underwater lighting though).

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig