I can send you a demo i made with A8 with all code :
3rd person camear, collision, path following for ennemies, walking, running etc ... i know a good bunch about game programming in A8 and Unity.

Even in the old days with A6 you had the basic 3rd person template and could begin make the world and assets before refining gameplay and begin serious gameplay
!

The screenshot is something made with Unity assets included on installation. Compared to that A8 have very very bad assets and textures.

-------------

I'm against anyone of you two youg guys laugh !
For non constructive opinions like that you can go to any existing forums !!

I never said i was a great 3D artist, and you have already seen i can do some better things than A8 assets (watch for Futurist soldier in REssources topics) !

Show me some game of you or some 3D models ... just to see
!

I really think you talk just like that, and don't know what i can do in 3D !!! it's your pleasure to be bad with the people you find !

I think you have some problem with your own person or something is missing in your life to not have some adult behaviour or perhaps you don't have enought maturity !

My advice, to me more cool with other people and become more tolerant in your life , caus the behave in forums reflects how you do in real life.

- Find a girl, bring her at home to play , and play something
real that is not 3D game or 3D engine
laugh

- Go to a big party with great music feeling you high
- Take beers in a big latino bar with some friends
- read books on Bouddhism laugh

Go outside and Play the real life.
I'm sure you'll forget A8 , Unity and game making lot more laugh

Well well, i really need a new girl laugh !!!!!!!!!!
To loose less time on forums !
It was a pretty one, in great outfits this afternoon, but she told me that there was no way, even if i was not a bad looking boy laugh héhé, But she got already a friend she loved ! (Next time will be the good i hope)
That's real life play laugh

Last edited by ratchet; 11/20/10 21:20.