I never said, find a girl, have big parties at all same time
laugh i just put a list , i nevre said to make that at same time ! Even it is possible to go outside to big parties ith your girlfriend ! where is the impossible here ????????

As I have a women (and a 11 year old daughter as well) and we are giving big partys every friday everything should be alright.

You are a dad , and im' not laugh
Your are a really lucky guy believe me, some people like me with my age are sad in life to not have found serious person to help them in real life when conflicts apperas in the work, or when you feel alone at night !
I think you have reached some completion in your life , like all dads ! your are a lucky person indeed , not all people
find the woman that really suits them (or it finishes in divorces sometimes)

Well is talk about imagination also if i had to tell you my rank in some martial art, not a martial sport , something very old from Japan and when existed Samourais !
I will not tell about parachute and one another sport i do in summer also , i think like you say i dream a lot laugh
Or the parachutist military camp where i've been a year lot of years ago in France laugh i htink i dream also laugh
Some big parties in London , Tiesto concerts etc ...i must dream also laugh

-----------
I know that you need minimum programming ofr an RGp , in fact a lot for the dialog and cmabt, menus ect ...
It depends on the level fo your RPG for things really simple,
it existed on PS2 RPg maker series laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ratchet; 11/20/10 21:45.