Hm it's funny to read the last pages on this thread grin
But I don't think the visitors here are interessted in your personal discussion. You jumped from Topic A to Topic B, C and D! Common Guys why don't you write private messages if you apparently have some problems between you. This things that you wrote here are not things, which turns out in a normal discussion. This are things that have been grown up in yourself. It is disrespectful to the other visitors and to Conitec, if you don't respect the rules here. Stay on topic and stop filling this thread with things which don't hit the topic. Sorry for my english, I know it's not my Job to say this but take it as a good advice from someone who visits this forum since years...I'm not active but I can immagine what new visitor think when they see such behaviour on this forum. It's sad...

Now to turn back topic, I think this is a good Idea with the last additions to Unity. It gives a bigger chance for Artitst and Programmer to be more in focus with their Creations they want to sell. It's always a good point around a product, if Third Parties Extensions ( even if not seen as a extension but also Models, DLLs, Assets etc.) are shown to public or knewn where to find them. I see the beloved different let's call them market stores as the modern Showcase for finished Projects,Extensions, Assets etc. I mean that's a good deal for both, for the Developers of the Engine and for you. Great! Don't want to say something with Acknex now, this topic is on Unity and I was now the one who said stay on topic so I do it now myself. But I really think that a store for such thinks are a great Idea but of course it needs to be run by someone. So if not in the company than cooperate with someone else. But this things are the modern way of showcasing finisched helping Assets,Extensions etc. Of course just for finised things and in good quality laugh Nice that they told now on this update that it si possibile to place a closed source DLL written in managed code into the projects folder. So that no one is forced to release it's source of his DLL. This was possibile before with 3.0 but they missed to tell it so they've done it now on the Changelog of 3.1 lol I knew that in 2.6 it was not that easy to use third partie DLLs, it was possibile but it without the freedom of now. All in one a good update 3.0 and 3.1 grin