I should have added that to my preview post 8D

@ Pappenheimer, hehe glad my rage test helped you learning something new.
Not sure what you mean with painting on multitextured terrains though, i somehow never use terrains (except the voxel one i generated by myself) but if you use the Unity Terrain you can just draw on it with multiple textures, is that what you mean?

Also i forgot when i've got the "Dichotomic" title, i think i've requested it once or maybe its from those times when mods were allowed to use custom titles. But i just think its a pretty word and i like it's meaning, especially considering my usual artwork.

EDIT:
haven't seen this before, you probably edited it later on:
Quote:
btw I am still using version 2.6 because 3.0 has been reported to be buggy
My version does not have a built in model editor while 3.0 has
If in version 3.0 you get also the ID , fine the problem is over

Well i use 3 (now 3.1) since the beta came out, most of the bugs are fixed already and it's stable as hell for me, never really have any crash unless i produce them (infinite loop, etc). But i could imagine that there are still bugs making the engine crash when using terrain editor, or tree editor or whatever, but i usually don't need it, so i dont know if its stable or not.
But it is much more stable than 2.6 (at least for me! it often depends on what you are doing + your system).

There is no build in model editor in unity, why would it need that, you can use so many file formats and unity automatically exports it for you to fbx.

I was talking about your model editor of choice like Maya, C4D, 3ds, lightwave, blender, whatever. They all usually show vertex ID's (if not i would ask for my money back :P).

Last edited by Captain_Kiyaku; 12/05/10 08:51.

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig