It's great, I tried it & everything seems to be functioning very smoothly smile I love the new Brother's ability to crawl through spaces that are in different lane smile

Few problematic things:
-Sister should be able to use the Gravity & Illusion spell while brother should be able to use only Invisibility.
-Illusion Spell is a part of the gameplay in levels 5 & 8, and, unfortunately, in both cases Sister will not be able to physically reach the needed point frown I believe that you should consider the original Illusion concept (The spell creates the visual projection identical to the caster three feet downwards or upwards. BJ shouldn’t be able to move while spell is active) or, if you think that some other solution would be better in terms of gameplay (maybe 'placing' the illusion-body in specific distance from Sister or controlling the illusion-body (moving it) until you start second part of the spell) try that one.
-The alerting (investigating) is a part of gameplay in levels 3 & 6, in level 3 guard should go from the upper room down to the four pipes when they get blocked & start emitting tick black smoke & in level 6 monster should enter the cage when food is lowered. In both cases characters should stay in those locations with only one difference, guard should react if players pass him by but monster should just eat the food no matter what happens around it grin

I added some of the remaining (non-entity oriented) needed programming solutions to Toodledo & one more Smarter Enemies addition.

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 12/05/10 21:50.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<