Hello Team members,

I'm nearly finished with the code solution list now and I have some last questions belonging how I should best integrate my code into the existing prototype:

1: Should I integrate the global use object system into superkus ability selection sytem? By now eg. pushing the cannonball is done by superkus code, the selection of player items is then disabled for the time the player is pulling or pushing an object. I could integrate the usage of other objects (cage, switch, basket etc.) into this system, advantage would be, that there will be only one control for activation, object usage and item selection. Disadvantage would be, that, whenever the player stands near a usable object, he won't be able to select a potion or switch the players.

@superku: if I integrate the system into your codes, I will just create another var similar to "pulling2" in the switch player function which will supress the potion selection whille it is set.

2: When working on the codes, I rearranged a lot of code, eg. I created a main.h including all definitions done in mvement.c and object.c so I had an overview over the skills used by other codes. I also integrated all extension scripts into existing script files. Would it be ok for you to overtake this version of the code? I used the newest code files I found on skydrive as basis.

3: When implementing the level changing system I realized that some levels have problems when run on the latest code version (taken from the level8_V3 prototype) Esp. level2 has a repeating error message (guess: shadeC or skysystem?) , where I didn't found the reason yet (I have no time to compare 9 versions of code to find their differences in each version). May be some of you can find the reasons for this error when testing the level changing.

4: I did some small changes (adjusting new actions to cannonball and digger etc.) to some levels with wed. I'll include a list of these changes so that Pavle can actualize the level versions.

I realized that the combination of all 9 existing levels takes nearly 300mb memory. So I won't be able to upload a complete prototype on skydrive. I will instead upload the complete code and all level wmb and wmp file, but no grafics and sound files.

Greetings
redphoenix

Last edited by RedPhoenix; 12/20/10 10:37.