Hey team,

happy new year to everybody!

I uploaded the next version of the code solutions now to skydrive/prototypes (codesolutionsV2.zip I forgot the date, sorry). All points on the list are done in thi version although I'm not that satisfied with some solutions right now...

I included several lists with changes I made to levels and code. To run the prototype you have to include all grafical data and most model files to the folder, the file would have become to big, if I'd included them. Theoretically it's possible to walkthrough all 9 levels now, however I didn't know where to place the exits and therefore just placed them somewhere so it might not work in every level. You can also browse through the levels by redefining current_level or by setting collected_bonuses ingame to a high value and then entering the exit.

There are still a lot of problems including some error messages when level switching and when using postprocessing, therefore it's disabled in this version. Esp. view entitys don't work for me when ppe is on.

@ganderoleg:
I'm very sorry but I didn't see that you uploaded a new version of level 2. So the old one (V2) is included in the prototype.
@superku:
I took the newest version of your script as basis. As I changed a lot of script files, it won't be easy to integrate the codes into another code version, but if your actual code version is not that different from version 05.12.10 you might integrate your new codes into this code version.

@dimme: The problem with the volume was related to the usage of 3d entity sound commands instead of snd_play. I corrected this for all sounds that are not really related to an object or that are only played when player is near the object at any case. But for the digger I had to use the entity sounds, so there the voulme (which also define the sound distance) has to be high as the camera has always a certain distance to the level plain.

greetings
redphoenix

Last edited by RedPhoenix; 01/04/11 15:45.