Great news & great work smile

I've downloaded the zip immediately & made a few tests grin I was, naturally, unable to tryout all of the levels with new scripts at this time but I've tested levels 1 through 3 & they all functioned very good smile

As for errors & similar issues I haven't found anything in first 3 levels that you haven't already mentioned in your readme file:

1.The cannonball does seems to be somewhat off because of the crate-hull around it, but once we change player placeholder-model with real player's models we could have few 'push' animations, for large, middle & small objects (with hands in upper, middle or downward position)?

2.In all of the three levels error message displaying 'Crash in switch_players: SYS' appeared when leaving the level.

3.When ppe's are enabled view entities aren't shown on the screen, but the error message 'Crash in sc_mtlEvent_depth: SYS' appears only if DOF is running, otherwise no error message appears (no error with HDR, desaturate & colorshift).

I'll give all remaining levels a try & see if maybe I can also assist in some small way, by creating additional code that will restrict use of magic potions only on those potions that have been picked up, add m_potion action to all magic potion bottles in the level & maybe try to somehow fix that Shade-C DOF depth error.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<