Last post of the Wiimote plugin main thread:
Originally Posted By: Firoball

Headtracking and laser pointer should not be influenced by Wiimotion+. It only improves the feedback of the motion sensors.
Headtracking has to be written on your own anyway. The DLL only provides the necessary functions, all the maths and matrix manipulation stuff is your work. But it's possible.

Currently I don't have much free time to work on the plugin, so no date is set.

I wonder about the poor using (at least it seems like that, using the search function) of that plugin, because having a Wiimote support in 3dGS is pretty cool (since I own a Wiimote ;))...
Why it's cool? Because it gives a great possibility to make casual games and create in a relative simple way something new.

Here's now a mix of questions:
  • What about the Wiimote+ support? Will it come?
  • Why does the pan angle not work (stays zero)?
  • Why do the standard (->wiimote not moving) accelerator values change with its angle (values)?
    -> this means: when the Wiimote lies on the table X, Y, Z should be always zero
  • Where's the ir_dot.tga file you need for WII_DEBUG ?
  • Any news related to a Wii 3d Headtracking package?

Belongs less to here:
  • Are there any 3dGS projects using Wiimote? Anything to see or play or experiment with?? (Only game I found is TacaTaca at AUM which planned to integrate Wiimote controle - the only place where I got information about that project...)
  • Are there any tutorials and hints? Beyond the single maginal manual page and the (required) look inside ackwii.h/c?

Greetings,
Clemens