(I could swear there was a new post by PietroNifosi...but somehow it vanished. Or did i imagined it oO)

Alright, feature wise the next beta is ready. I'm now updating the manual and then testers get their version. laugh

Some fresh shots:
All lighting is fully dynamic. No lightmaps are used (they are supported though and should be used for performance reasons).
Rightclick and open pictures in new tab for full-res.

Interior, powered by dexsoft stuff wink

My ugly terrain test + funny looking ocean shader. Now supports unlimited textures and normalmaps. I hope unlimited is enough for you darkinferno wink
Performancewise it's a disaster to support unlimited textures though, so use as less textures as possible.

About the performance question:
I can't say for sure, but in most of my tests, fps halfed when using all shade-c effects and a decent amount of lights. So if your game already runs at 60 fps, full useage of shade-c might not be the best option. But again, i haven't tested with a real game, except out inhouse game CSiS, which is a space sim, and therefore quite different from your "regular" 1st/3rd person game with "closed" levels and a solid ground.
Hopefully betatesters will be able to give more info on performance once they integrated the new version into their games. laugh

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework