YES YES YES MARRY MEEEEE, dude, i swear, my games would NEVER be even CLOSE to being created the way i wanted if it werent for you and i look forward to using your tech PROUDLY to power our games, as a matter of fact Havoc, i should be sending you a beta of my own REAL REAL soon of our third Person shooter and if i get these shaders? grin we're proud of what we have so far and cant wait to implement these, seems we may be able to restart our FPS also since this is what it was waiting on..

loving the water shader, was truly needed, the reason why i sticked to one of your older terrain shaders was because of the global normal mapping, which i loved, idk if you tossed that idea, though i guess if i get the ability to use GS shadow maps then its fine..

what i like about shadeC is that its not just one effect, one great shader cant make a scene look good and a game is a scene. not an object, so its how all shaders, ppfx and mdlFx come together and thats where shadeC stands out

looking forward to testing man

and goodluck with the millions of suggestions or tweaks you'll get from testers[me grin ]

oh, theres also alot of subtle shaders being used in the screenshots that i want to point out, in case most wont notice them, as said, a good scene isnt about how one thing stands out, but how it all works together, so i think am seeing [feel free to correct me havoc]:
- refraction shader at the vents ?
- luminance mapping used for the lights ?
- dynamic lights? dynamic shadows? Ambient Occlusion ?
- environment mapping ? [noticed it on estinguishers]
- velvety effect on character skin ?
- and ofcourse hdr and dof
? am seeing some grains in the walls, i would love to assume its detail mapping but i assume its just a part of the texture right ? grin

one question though, you didnt happen to get your volumetric fog working for shapes other than spheres did you ?

Last edited by darkinferno; 02/16/11 15:49. Reason: found more reasons to praise