I was on yesterday. I really liked what I saw!
A few remarks:
  • The Game resized my Desktop, to be widescreen. While mutliple games have done that, I note it here because the radar seems like it was affected by it? The little dots representing objects
  • I got really confused with all the weapons. In general, I like the weapon-selection, but I think it needs to be improved. Highlight the selected on more, and print the names of the guns (the one of the selected one at all times, above the gun symbol, and the other names only when scrolling through them?) So when I scroll to weapon 2, then weapon 2's name is displayed (for example "rocket launcher") and when I scroll to 3, then 2 is hidden and 3 is displayed etc. Because I was very confused with all the weapons and their names. The tutorial messed up as well, because instead of choosing weapons using the number keys, I tried the mousewheel and then it said I had the correct weapon but I didn't.
  • The races were really fun. Well done. You get a nice sense of speed... cool. I was a fan of mario kart, and this is similar in a lot of ways.
  • Turret mode is a good idea as well, especially against flying enemies. But sometimes I got glitches in turret mode (my kart model missing, but the shadow was there, or the turret was missing)

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain