Just preordered wink .
The game is awesome overall. Very well done.

What I like:

- The gameplay feels unique. I like the mix of Mario Kart, Trackmania and Unreal Tournament. It`s great fun.
- So many different game modes. So much to do. laugh
- The graphics are nice. The style is consistent and looks dynamic and colorful. Very well done.
- The performance is good. Just few slowdowns when picking up new weapons (this may be caused by media_play. Use snd_play for item sounds) and when there are many particles on screen.
- The menu looks very professional and athmospheric. I like pretty much everything about it.
- The music is awesome
- The Silas museum is very interesting. Watched the pictures, videos and descriptions for about half an hour. I love background stories. But: Is it me or does it end in the year 2004?
- It`s real fun. Played Silas for about two hours now and it`s not getting boring. Can`t remember any GameStudio project that good. Maybe the Dejobaan games. Even "Glider - collect n kill" isn`t even close to your game.

What I don`t like:

- The weapons are a bit confusing. There are so many of them and it`s so hard to identify them by the HUD graphics.
- The synchro of some characters is a bit strange and amateurish. They sound very similar to each other. Especially Funnel, Biggs and Magnus sound pseudo-cool, but in a bad way imho. Bramble sounds just gay ^^ . Starlight and the other girl sound good. But there are also good characters. Squeed is very funny laugh . Maybe you should overwork this part with some professional voices instead of amateurs. Don`t forget: People are identifing themselves with those voices.
- The Xbox controller isn`t well supported. I`d like to use the analog sticks and feel vibrations. Also, it should work in the menus. Of course this is a PC-only title, but for that type of gameplay good Xbox/gamepad support is duty nowdays.
- There are so few people online frown

--

Overall this may be the first GameStudio-game besides AAaaAa which I`ll recommend to friends and family without any bad concience. Wish you all the best for the release.