Indeed the game seems to crash on some users computers when the server leaves. I can't reproduce it here, but I assume it's most definitely a pointer error or something. In the next beta, I will be making some logs so I can easily debug such problem.

Thank you so much for the run-down Rondidon and of course, for pre-ordering! You wont be dissapointed as final game is more than 4x as big as this demo, and has some really cool things in it for everyone yet to see. cool

Quote:
- The synchro of some characters is a bit strange and amateurish. They sound very similar to each other. Especially Funnel, Biggs and Magnus sound pseudo-cool, but in a bad way imho. Bramble sounds just gay ^^ . Starlight and the other girl sound good. But there are also good characters. Squeed is very funny laugh . Maybe you should overwork this part with some professional voices instead of amateurs. Don`t forget: People are identifing themselves with those voices.

Yeah I respect this opinion, although every seems to like different characters from my test. I really can't afford proffesionals, but maybe you don't know but there is an option in settings screen to turn character voices off. Bramble was supposed to be a redneck dude, lol.

Quote:
The Xbox controller isn`t well supported. I`d like to use the analog sticks and feel vibrations. Also, it should work in the menus. Of course this is a PC-only title, but for that type of gameplay good Xbox/gamepad support is duty nowdays.

Did you try enabling the xbox controller in your settings screen? You can put both that checkbox and the vibration check box on and it should work flawlessly in the raceing mode(but you have to connect controller before starting game). Future update will have it work on menus and best I can get in battle modes.

Quote:
There are so few people online

This will be remidied when it's released as it should be on a few digital distribution sites. And I plan to add everything damacoles said about message boards and game post boards in game. As well, there will be stats about whos online ect. in future.

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/