Even if I would close my browser, the world around me also become experts about this topic.

Quote:
Wishing for a catastrophe to happen so you don't have to hear about it anymore seems quite odd to me anyways.

So what? I think the same about other possible catastrophes too. The next oil spill? Fine, let it come now. A big war? Alright, but NOW please. Its just that people always think it would interest me or something like that and then I have to listen to the same opinion again and again.

Beside that, my news feed mostly consist out of tech related stuff, heise, apple developer feed, cocoa with love, cocoa is my girlfriend, etc. I follow only tech related people on twitter and I don't consume any mainstream media service like TV or newspaper. AND still, since yesterday everyone is talking about this reactor and why it blows up eventually and how fucked we are. It was okay the first time at 1 am, now its only annoying.

Call me cruel, crazy, heartless or whatever but I really don't care about this reactor.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com