Originally Posted By: Error014

Maybe in a few years, you'll actually figure out why people may find this worthy of discussion. In the meantime, feel free to continue to try way to hard to be funny on the internet.

I don't mind discussion, discuss as much as you want about it, but don't bother me with you wannabe expert opinion, because I don't think that you are a genius or cool because you told me that this is all bad and we could make it so much better if the evil pharma-terror-government-cia-whatever group wouldn't hold back all money for the really nice things because all they are interested in is profit and of course because they are pure evil.

If you would be really worried about anything, you wouldn't bitch about it on the interwebs, but as you are here and tell me that everything is bad now, you seem to don't really care either.

Sorry fürs deutsche aber ich weiß nicht wie ich es auf englisch schreiben soll, das Argument mit den Afrikanern ist genauso gut wie das mit "Gibt es denn nichts wichtigeres?". Ja, es gibt immer etwas wichtigeres, mal abgesehen davon dass das extrem subjektiv ist, und genau deswegen sollte man auch nicht über das wichtigere sondern über das aktuelle diskutieren. Alles ist es Wert diskutiert zu werden, aber das geht verloren wenn alle in eine Richtung dieselbe Meinung brüllen und einen auf "Ich habs ja gleich gewusst" und "ich weiß es auch jetzt besser" machen.
Diskussion okay, wannabe experten brauch ich nicht.

Sarkasmus war das auch nicht, ich mein das absolut ernst.

Was hast du dagegen individuell zu sein? Wenns mich deine neu gefundene und innerhalb von 5 Minuten gebildete Experten Meinung nicht interessiert bin ich also uncool weil nicht mehr mainstream? Wenn du das wirklich so siehst tust du mir echt leid.

Last edited by JustSid; 03/12/11 17:03.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com