Quote:
I don't mind discussion, discuss as much as you want about it, but don't bother me with you wannabe expert opinion,

In what way exactly do I... bother you with my opinion?
I mean, I haven't send them to you via PM or email, haven't called you on the phone or knocked on your door to tell you them. Instead, I posted them here, where you freely decided to read them.

Unless there's a guy behind you holding a pistol to your head, with his only order being to continously hitting refresh, I really can't see how there's anyone to blame but you.

Quote:
because I don't think that you are a genius or cool because you told me that this is all bad and we could make it so much better if the evil pharma-terror-government-cia-whatever group wouldn't hold back all money for the really nice things because all they are interested in is profit and of course because they are pure evil.

OK. Mostly quoted for being awful and hilarious (and agreeing with my previous post so well).

Quote:

If you would be really worried about anything, you wouldn't bitch about it on the interwebs, but as you are here and tell me that everything is bad now, you seem to don't really care either.

What would I do instead? ... Build a spaceship and leave the planet...?
Seriously, I'm at a loss. I can't really go there and help, you know.

Quote:
Diskussion okay, wannabe experten brauch ich nicht

While I begin to understand your argument, it seems to be extremely misplaced in this thread. Because there is not a single one "wannabe expert"-opinion. The usual post here is "Last thing I've read is *THAT*". This is not even an opinion. That's just stating the latest news for the rest.

There's been a little side-discussion (for three posts) regarding nuclear plants in germany, which mainly consists of the debate regarding nuclear waste, a problem that hasn't been solved yet (which is a fact), and Damocles' short remark that such a catastrophe is unlikely to happen here (which highlights the safety-aspect that is often part of this discussion). That, again, isn't really a "new opinion established in five minutes". What statement exactly are you referring to?

Maybe such opinions are there in your facebook or messenger-contacts, but then that is something best discussed with them, not with us.

Quote:

Was hast du dagegen individuell zu sein? Wenns mich deine neu gefundene und innerhalb von 5 Minuten gebildete Experten Meinung nicht interessiert bin ich also uncool weil nicht mehr mainstream? Wenn du das wirklich so siehst tust du mir echt leid.

Way to miss the point. There's nothing wrong with being yourself. There IS something fundamentally wrong to outright state you wish a catastrophe (possibly in full knowledge of what that might entail) to happen because easily avoidable discussions in an internetforum about that "bother you".
What I was referring to is that this isn't unusual for teenagers, and those usually try to rationalize their opinions in a (possibly less ironicly formulated) response that I've given as "predictable responses". That wasn't so much aimed at you, though.

If you wish to discuss this, that is absolutely fine by me. But please open a new thread for that, because what happened here REALLY doesn't deserve to be filled with posts like those. And it's also offtopic.

Last edited by Error014; 03/12/11 17:20. Reason: To reply to JustSids (unfortunately unmarked) Edit.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!