Originally Posted By: msmith2468

Transport Genious - This is a game i was also excited to play when i first saw it. i own all the railroad tycoons as well as other tycoon games. i love trains so i was excited with this project. until i played it. it was full of bugs. at first i was confused and did not know what to do then i started clicking things and built a station and started building some track but i could not curve the track. then i somehow managed to get the depot thing where the trains come out of to work but it was on top of my station and glitched out. then the train moved a little bit and got stuck. i was very confused and very disappointed with all the bugs. ultimately i could not get the game to work and i tried a dozen times. I like the concept and you do have a good start to the game but it needs a lot of work. keep it up and im sure you can get the game on the right track. good luck to you.

Hi, yes it's true, Transport Genius has still a lot of bugs. But it's also still in development and after contest is over, the next update will release.
If you would consider some rules, you can start the train driving to the end of your track - but it can't hold on stations or drive the track back frown Maybe in next update...

B <--- B
========D

B: Station
D: Depot
=: Rails

That's it!

You have to build the depot rightmost on the first station (Sight from rail).
The track must run form leftmost rail-peace of the first station to the rightmost rail-peace of the next. And so on.
At least click on the Depot to spawn the train.

You can also curve the track, but only in an angle of max 9°. If you want more, you have to built more curves wink

I know, that's all a bit complicated, but how I wrote... it's still in development and the final version is still far away.

I hope you understand my english... it's not the best... I'm german crazy

@all, who still believe, my votes are cheated:
You're fail tongue I don't know, why there are so many votes the last days. But I know, it's a genre, which isn't often developed with 3DGS and there are really a lot of bugs. But it seams so, some people like it an see a lot of potential in it. You don't have to be the same opinion, but please leave the imputations - I found them likewise unfair like cheating!

A8.30.5 Commercial