Ok, finally, here are my comments about...

The Hero Biography

Its nice to see a game again made with Gamestudio that has some RPG flair. Looking at the splash screen and the loading images I got a real good feeling that his must be a great game, but unfortunately these don't cover what you get. You get a small map in which you can run around and all of a sudden a man appears that should be a robber. Then, you fight in an arena with the standard default texture and the fighting is a bit.. well.. it is maybe a reminiscence to the old round based days (and these were good, no doubt!), but this time it is sorta.. akward. You should definitely improve that. Or rethink it. It would help if the battles would not be in a seperate map, but in the same one. One thing that bugged me, too, were the missing effect- and environmental ambient sounds. The texture details on the ground were also very low res, which completed the picture of an incomplete game. What bugs me most are those beautiful high res pictures which are apparently ripped off from somewhere. Not so clever. What I liked is that the author put some effort in creating sort of a story, but I clicked it away all the time because it was rather boring. My lines sound a bit harsh, again, I think smile in the contrary, I kinda like this entry if I think about it, dunno why, there are so many things I drew bad here... maybe it is just the fact that I liked this kind of -game-. I really would like to see improved versions of the game in the future, I hope you are strong enough to continue on this!! Also, if someone is willing to learn a lesson from this game, is that homogeneity in games is VERY important. Try it. It is also very hard to achieve.

By the way: I was not able to leave the first stage. I was told to go down the hill (let us forget that the map is about 30x30 meters big ;)) and there was also an arrow pointing into a direction but I walked and walked (I ran over the whole map) and I didn't succeeded. Then I quit. Tell me, how to overcome that.. I'd like to see that Inn that girl was talking about!