poor poor sid... which school did you fall out of?
Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: MrGuest
i think you mean 'except' and i don't limit myself to russian girls... some eastern european girls are just as good!

Yes dear grammar nazi, thats what I meant. Btw, you can gather some extra points by pointing out that "phtoshopped" is wrong too. Oh and eastern europe is russia (everything eastern of germany is the evil russian communist)
I corrected your spelling not grammar.

Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: MrGuest
oh, and thanks again for your ever useful post, another 2 minutes of my life you've just wasted wink

You are welcome. I will send you an invoice about the five minutes it took me to google where russia is.
It seems Google is not your friend and has lied to you! Russia is mostly in Asia, not Europe. I've attached some pictures for you and some child learning activities to help you along your way. Hopefully you won't find them confusing as some do say Germany is Eastern European too!

http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/games/geographygames/copycat

There are links in the pictures for you so nasty Google won't get you lost again and don't worry, I won't be sending you an invoice. It's nice to help the struggling people of this world.

Seems us 'nerds' have our uses wink

Sorry for the off-topic DEX, still would like to see a dirtier texture grin