OK, this one is going to be fun. 6.31 Commercial.

I have created a hollow cylinder and set it to rotate slowly around the x axis. I have cbabe inside, just floating there. I'm using the RPG point and click method to indicate a direction in which to move. Let's just assume for the moment she has something to push against. Now when she collides with the outer wall of the cylinder, I would like for her to pick up the circular motion from friction and begin to follow the rotation of the outer wall. This means gravity for me will not be on the z axis, but on a line from the x axis through the center of the entity that is in contact with the spinning cylinder wall. Entities on either side of the cylinder will appear to be standing on the ceiling.

This sounds like a good physics thing to me. Would it be best to apply the physics to the cylinder? Or to all of the individual objects I place inside of it? Is it even possible to allow this kind of friction to affect a collection of objects? Think tables, chairs, rayguns and little green men.

I'm really going into this blind; don't really know where to start. Any advice is appreciated.

b. rgds. T "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger. Are you sure you don't you mean stronger? Yes. Quite sure." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ A6 Commercial Ver 6.5