Originally Posted By: ratchet

Sorry, but i think you haven't followed all the thread.

- I begun to make it on Zbrush than baking afetr import in 3D Coat failed : merged subtools posed a problem
- then tried to restart from 3D Coat, but abandonned bored to have to do all again
- then went back Zbrush made one mesh,trying to decimate for import into 3D coat : failed
- Then redone all from Zero in 3D Coat

------- LOT LOT OF TIME LOOSED AND VERY VERY BORRING REDOING IT ALL , SO YES THIS IS TIRING laugh ---------------

I followed the thread, and this is just a lame excuse. I rewrite a lot of code just because it doesn't run in a certain environment or because there are two versions especially for different hardware.
I don't see why you as modeler should have it any better, especially if you claim that it is next gen!
If I claim that my code is as performant as possible, then it is as performant as possible. I want the same for models, you say its next gen so it should be next gen. Not "before the last gen".

Quote:
For the character and textures : im' bad at textures !

I know

Quote:
I Proposed anybody to give me some ideas of textures/colors :
nobody answered , so nobody interested : so i don't mind a lot !!

You got feedback about the colors, "nobody answered me, you are all evil" is a false claim

Quote:
It will be a free character anyone can reset the normal map,diffuse and specular colors with a plain color and repaint it as they wish.

Yay, this is a great quote. "Hey, I give you a non next gen model but claim it is one because you can make it a next gen model".

Quote:
And for a RPG action game for example, where you battlle hordes of goblins, with far camera it will be really ok, and i think people will have to lower polygons on the head also !

Serious question: Are you a troll?

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com