Quote:
blablabla etc.pp.

Okay, listen. I'm not here to make your life bad, I'm here to say you that your model is NOT next gen. If you can't live with the fact, thats not my fault.

The next thing is this totally awesome quote:
Quote:
Mine is lot more in bringging people up : encouraging, positive critics, some helps also !

May I remember you about your Lite Foundation post? I can tell you that 100% of it was pure bullshit because you had no idea of the whole topic. But I didn't insult you but picked every point of you and answered it in a friendly way.
Now I'm here and tell you that your model is not next gen, how do I know this without being able to model? Because I have eyes. I know how next gen is supposed to look like and I'm able to compare it with your model. Thats everything I care about, if you put 1000 hours into it: I don't care, I judge by the look.
Just like you judge code by its look and probably documentation, but not by its effort because you don't understand anything of this anyway.

If you can't live with this, again, thats not my fault but don't make false claims about me. Kthxbye

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com