Originally Posted By: ratchet
I JUST PREY FOR THE DAY THEY DIE IT WON'T BE CAUS OF NO SELF CONTROL !!

Dude, I really dislike you for a lot of different reasons (none of them is that you have a different opinion than I), but I don't wish that you die. Please, calm down and don't write emotional posts that you might regret later!

Quote:
Someone teancious putting you down, affirming that he hates each post you write and saying HE IS THE TRUE !
ONLY HE IS THE BEST !

STOP CLAIMING THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! NOW! Seriously, I never said anything like this, I never wished that you die and I never said that I'm the best whatsoever.
Take this as an advice now: If you can't stand that someone says that your stupid model has a fucking horrible texture and mesh, then don't fucking post anything here.
This thread is just a poser thread for you anyway, this was started as a contest thread but I have the feeling that it was only started so that you can show of your "skills".

Quote:
And tryning to demonstrate thay YOU and WHAT YOU DO IS TRASH !
ONLY HIM KNOWS WHAT IS A GOOD MODEL !

No, I said that your model is NOT next gen. Not that it is trash, I just said that it is not next gen. You claimed that it is next gen but it just isn't next gen nor future gen.
And I know how a good model looks like, I have eyes you idiot.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com