Originally Posted By: Error014

JustSid, well. Alright, then. Yes, you didn't say that his model was trash. As in, you weren't using those words or synonyms explicitly. No, you weren't phrasing your critique in a way that'd make it impossible to think so. Like this:

Quote:

Yes, you are right. It wasn't phrased very good so let me get this clear again: It was always about the "next gen". For me, next gen means next generation. This is, better than one can currently see in medicore games. Next gen is the direction where everything goes to.
This model is definitely not a milestone and not next gen, I was a bit amazed by ratchets statement that it was next gen so I asked a bit sarcastic if there was another model he hasn't showed us yet.
All in all, I never wanted to say that the model is trash! Its better than every model I will be able to make in my life!

Quote:
No, what I'm wondering about is, why did you continue?

My second post was to clarify why I wrote the first post, the last question ("Are you a troll?") was serious because he already started with the caps and made a lot of false claims and interpreted things into my words that were just stupid.
My third post was also meant to clarify things and show him that he acts a bit stupid, but I began to lose my patience.
The last post was written because I was seriously angry about what he wrote and I didn't wanted to let it uncomment.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com