@Pappenheimer :
Sure, the sword example was really not placed here at all,
it must remain between martial art talks like me and my masters only, it has nothing to do here or anyhwhere outside of the dojo. It was more to have the last word i talked that to mean, stop moving (posting) or you'll go in the bad direction,finally that' me that have gonna in the bad direction and finished banned !

-----------------

@JustSid :
I just would want to escuse me to you my friend.
Even if you would dislike anything or says the model is bad ,
or you dislike what i post, i can really live with it.
I could also just argue a little only, or simply ignore the comments if i didn't like them !
In fact i mixed too much the model thread with the really bad week at work and what occured in my personnal life (lot of disappointment and deception ) ; i had also co cotninue at home, all that with a very bad week personnaly, it was a bad week.
--------------
I don't says that to thanks to come back, i just say it caus it's normal and i think i've really gonna too stupid on the wrong way , so :
----------------
MY APOLOGISES JustSid !
----------------

--------------------------

I seen i was banned, but i realmized finally after been banned , that i really couldn't miss AUM100, not a ban, not a Tsunami , not Fukushima could stop me to give it to community laugh

So this week , i rigged and animated the goblin model, and i was prepared to create another 3DGS user profile , for sending the goblin to Georges !
Within the 30 or 31 of the month , i think it will be ready.

I'll pack the model with two textures versions :
- textures i did (if i have time i'll try to paint another version)
- Ambient occlusion texture in diffuse , normal and specular
empty, ready to paint : that way people can really paint it as they wishes or make variations.
----------

It's a good lesson what happened for me, really.
And i should produce lot more instead of posting too much laugh

Last edited by ratchet; 05/29/11 22:58.