No. its definitely not like your everday shooter at all. Its by far the fucking worst nightmare i have played in the last 10years.

Seriously. You dare to realease something like that. I havent played anything else but "Grunz", but expecting people to pay money for it is quite a stretch.
Its a perfect example to show of all the mistakes you must not do when creating a fps game:
+contorls are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+it awefuly slow for such a gfx and level design layout
+no ingame feedback whatsoever (tasks, enemies,...)
+while the gfx idea might look good on screens it creates massive headaches when playing
+all the funny talking bits....very anyoing very fast!
+.....endless list but not to go off topic here......

Pricing?
1.) Create a fucking game
2.) charge money for it

Bottom line; You dont sell much of this "thing" because its a horrible game.

You wont get any positive reviews because the game has soooooooooooooo many issues to be fixed first, it can hardly be called a game.

Before talking about funding, be sure who you are developing for. Find your market.
Different customers -> different funding and publishing.

A.) Chapter based games
Man, you dont have a stoty, no characters, no skills nothing to develop. Basicly there is no reason to play one episode. Why play two or more?!

B.) The humor
Some stuff said is funny, but the repeat cycle kills the joy very fast. Also its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay not enough fun and humor in this game to make it a selling point.

c.) Mechanics
Every aspect of the game mechanics sucks. Controls, leveldesign, gameplay, motivation, feedback,.....
The bugs added to that are the games final head shot. (enemies disappear in the walls and floor and kill you, the get stuck everywhere, i can harldy tell if i hit something,....)

Another thing that bothers me a lot: The press and the pretaped press releases.
1.) the self created press releases are worth a dog poo
2.) The interviews with the developers are in no way informative or in any kind of journalistic nature.
At some point I had to read that gruntz has range combat and close combat enemies - unlike any other game. (WTF)
And therer are flying enemies - unlike in any other game (??????????????????)

This are the two main reasons why gamers dont give a shit about what these "journalists" write. If you are not even able to question such obvious bollocks - why bother listening to youre resume.

Getting back to selling and prizing: This kind of press is useless for you and the gamer.

The right prizing is the final piece of th product. IT should represent the work added into the game and the time and fun the gamer will have playing it.
For example: If you create a racing game with one car and one track you might sell it for one buck. If on the other hand the game features 200different cars and 20 tracks you might want to raise the price according to the content you offer.

For me this works well:
5-10euro -> a weekend of gaming fun
10-25 -> about 2 weeks
25-50 -> more then a month

The best price for indie games for me range between 10-20euros/dollars.

Also zero dollars doesnt mean the game has to be crap. Free to play or alternative funding methods (adverts, clicks aso) can work too quite well.

enough ranting.....this "game" has really pissed me off

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/