I think without the bashing thread the game would be dead already.
So I am awaiting my shares in liquor and little puppies wink

Again, that you realease and charge money for a project you think aint good, is not the reason for my complaints at all. I wouldnt do it, but its not my game.
I wont repeat myself since everything i wanted to say is written above but i would like to comment your statements.
You might be right that this game might have only a small impact on all other indie games. But grunts and all other grunts that get flipped out combine. And these tiny impacts combine and grow and grow and grow, till all indie effort is less worth then a pool filled with dog pooh because nobody will even try these games anymore.
You are sure not the cause of the problem. But you are part of it - as unfortunately am i and all of us here.
And as the .00000003% kick ass receiver that I will be thanks to you, I just wanted to state my rant and reasonable disllike to how you see indie game development:

You released a game that you find not that good yourself and call it an achievement.
And to top that you dont give the project away for free but you charge money for it - for the thing you dont think is made very well.
Can you see why this is questionable to me?

And to top all of that, spike opens a thread with the title "do you think the cheap price of my game is the reason it sells very bad".
And you get angry when someone tells you "no".

As I said, its time to get rid of the 8year old boy excuse.

I want to make this very clear. Although stated from spike (i didnt knew who else was involved till now) that this is some personal issue, it is absolutely not!
I roam this forum for a few days now and I have noticed a general degeneration of ambition or should i say drive, passion or force that should be the heart and spirit of good game design.
And the saddest part (the one why i ranted initially), was the community swallowing this latest release with nothing but "congrats" and "looks nice"..."end of input".

This attitude is poison. It spreads from games like grunts to the community and then back to the developers who then create another grunts.
This community is slowly but surly lowering its standards and this will have a huge impact on our part of the indie trip (in a lot of different ways).

I didnt just complained or ranted about the game alone (thats why making such a thread title is bs and bad), but i included all of us and the way we treat game making lately.

As far as i can tell "just creating a game" aint good enough for me anymore.
And i hope the one or other might share this oppinion as well.

cheers and a nice one

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/